Information for Volleyball
On Wednesday, September 16th, the 7th and 8th grade Volleyball teams will be hosting their first match of the year. I just wanted to send out reminders on how things will run.
1. The 7th grade match begins at 5:00. Only spectators who have tickets for the 7th grade game and volunteers will be permitted into the gym at that time. At the conclusion of the match, we will empty the gym by using the exterior doors on the far end of the gym and spectators will use the sidewalk to get out to their vehicles. Please wait for all student-athletes at your car. Once the gym is vacant, we will then begin letting in spectators with tickets and volunteers for the 8th grade match. There are at least 20 minutes in between games, so there will be ample time for people to get in and find a seat before the match begins. We ask that spectators for 8th grade games remain in their cars until the conclusion of the 7th grade game. No one will be permitted until the gym is completely empty. The site manager on duty will come outside to let 8th grade spectators they can begin coming in.
2. Masks are required at ALL times.
3. Seats have been marked off on where to sit with red stickers. They have been placed in groups of 3, socially distanced away from other groups.
4. We will have a very limited concession table. There will be drinks and prepackaged food available for purchase.
5. Tickets can be purchased online via Local Level Events. The link for tomorrow’s game vs. Berkshire is below.