BIG WALNUT HIGH SCHOOL ATHLETICS
“12 SEASONS OF GREATNESS”
Jacob Walaszek 2007-2011
Tabatha Piper 2007-2011 *
Grant Beam 2008-2012
Tyler Beam 2008-2012
Seth Wandling 2008-2012
Stephanie Keller 2009-2013
Anthony Roberto 2009-2013
Brant Weiss 2009-2013
Grant Burks 2010-2014
Leah Shaw 2010-2014
Joel Windle 2010-2014
Rachael Brown 2012-2016
Thomas Fleser 2012-2016
Colleen White 2012-2016
Zachary MacDonald 2013-2017*
Philip Roberto 2013-2017
Jonathan Schnipke 2013-2017
Kobe Swackhammer 2013-2017
Henry von Hollen 2013-2017
Grant Wecker 2013-2017
William Hefner 2014-2018*
Matthew Priestas 2014-2018
Colin White 2014-2018
OBJECTIVE: to recognize outstanding commitment to Big Walnut Athletics.
- Complete 12 consecutive high school sport seasons in good standing:
- Good standing denotes compliance with any provisions of the BWHS Athletic Handbook.
- Sports season – Begins with the first day of practice and ends after the Sports Awards Banquet or final contest whichever is last.
- Participation in two (2) OHSAA sports in one season counts as one (1) sports season.
- The sport, with the exception of sideline cheer, must be sponsored by the OHSAA, the Big Walnut Board of Education and be able to earn a varsity letter.
- Members will be recognized at the spring sports banquet of their senior year.
- Once a person has been placed into the “12 Seasons of Greatness”, the Athletic Director will continue to monitor his/her community citizenship. The Athletic Director may remove a member for actions that would reflect negatively on the “12 Seasons of Greatness.”
- The criteria will be reviewed annually at the conclusion of the spring sports season.
- Athletes will have their names displayed on the 12 Season Greatness record board in addition to a trophy that be awarded at the Senior Awards Ceremony.
- Athletes who earn a varsity letter in 12 seasons will receive a (*) next to their name.